Brock Rocks

November 15, 2011

no ct scan…yet

Filed under: Uncategorized — Vanessa @ 4:08 pm

Brock’s lab came back at 0.9, which is still above normal but significantly lower than it was.  So we won’t be doing the ct scan next week, but his oncologist wants him to have a follow up scan in January.

We go back next week to repeat the same lab.


  1. PRAISE THE LORD!! He continues to shower blessings!

    Comment by Cindi Cartwright — November 15, 2011 @ 6:22 pm

  2. Dear Vavessa, I’m praying Brock is better now and very thankful his cat scan is delayed until after the holidays. I’m very late, i know, but wish you congratuationsons and the very best on the newest addition to your family, little Reese. Hope I don’t have to wait too long to meet her!

    Comment by Connie Huffmon — November 21, 2011 @ 2:05 pm

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at

%d bloggers like this: