In case you missed the last post, Jay has the flu.
- that Jay would recover VERY quickly. Like, supernaturally-only-God-can-do-this kind of quickly.
- that Brock, Jaycie, Reese, and myself will not get the flu.
- that we will get moved to a bigger room so that Reese (who is nursing) can stay up here with me.
- that Brock’s gut will start working. (that’s what’s keeping us here)
- wisdom for the doctors
- rest and patience and provision for our extended family as they step in and help care for the girls.